Village Mindset, LLC., was founded on August 3, 2017 in Hampton, VA. Since its creation it has strived to serve the unique needs of individuals and families through the use of telemental health services. Village Mindset was created with the idea that in order for individuals and family units to be strong, a good support system is essential. We often work with clients who are:
- Single parents trying to figure out how to effectively balance their work and home life
- Individuals attempting to escape from domestic violence situations, or adjust to life afterwards
- Young professionals wanting to change your career path or deal with workplace stress
- Military families/Service members adjusting to a new move or prepare for post military life.
- Step/blended families trying to adjust to new family roles, and parenting styles
- Mental health professionals seeking services to survive graduate school or career guidance
- Individual attempting to manage anxiety, depression, or relationship distress.
We are here to help! Think of us in your time of need, and when you are unable to figure out which way to go. Allow our highly trained licensed therapists and coaches to help you.
We understand in this fast-paced society that your time is valuable and limited. We firmly believe that your emotional, and mental health is very important in order to bring about greater peace and balance in your life. We tailor our services to meet the unique needs of our clients. We also utilize evidence-based clinical, and coaching modalities. We do our best to ensure that each session is one that will evoke change thought, personal growth, and positive changes for our clients. Our goal is to challenge you to be the best version of yourself. We don’t want to just help you cope with life, but to conquer it. We encourage you to allow yourself the opportunity to bring about greater happiness, and fulfillment in your life today! Do not be afraid to take the first step in a positive direction! We are here to provide support in meeting your needs. It is our goal to destroy the stigma surrounding mental health by normalizing treatment, and making it okay to ask for help in today’s world.
Here at Village Mindset, we can assist during major life transitions as well. Some of these transitions included things such as:
- Attending college away from home
- Separation and/or Divorce
- Becoming a first-time parent
- Overcoming mental health challenges
- Re-integration into society after incarceration (adult and juvenile offenders).
Here at Village Mindset, we strongly believe that without strong family bonds and community support individuals may feel lost and alone. Therefore, our communities do not thrive. We seek to evoke a movement where individuals begin to start coordinating services, and coming together to meet the needs of those that live within their communities. Which is why we say Village Mindset, LLC strives to “Serve Communities without Borders.” We connect people to available resources all over the USA. If we are not able to assist you, we will find someone within our trusted network of community partners who can. Welcome to Our Village!